“Hospo24” Is provide you best-reviewed products of our experts which are used by our Artist & Stylist, Bloggers & Developers in their routine after taking their regular review we post this article here for our customers.
- 48 Face charts in 3 styles Almond eye female, Asian eye female, and Male. Each style comes with & without brows so you have the option of drawing your own.
- 50 Practice charts Test looks and builds your skills with an extra eye, lip, brow and face charts.
- 15 Bonus charts Sample makeup charts from other books in The Beauty Studio Collection.
‘How To Be A Professional Makeup Artist’ is not a step-by-step makeup application manual but a career guide that provides clarity on what it takes to become a professional makeup artist.
You’ll find answers to questions aspiring makeup artists have such as:
- Is a license necessary to be a makeup artist?
- How can I build a professional portfolio?
- What type of education & training options do I have?
- What types of industries need makeup artists?
- What’s in a professional makeup kit & how to build one in cost-efficient ways.
- And much more!
- This is the book that Bobbi Brown’s fans have been waiting for: her 25-plus years of makeup styling experience distilled into one complete, gorgeous book.
- Each chapter has thorough step-by-step basic directions for makeup application and easy-to-follow photographs and line drawings, along with Bobbi’s expert, yet assuring, advice. Plus, there’s a groundbreaking section of the book that will be of special interest to women who’ve wanted to know how makeup stylists do what they do: the top beauty secrets only these artists know, essential equipment to keep on hand, how to break into the business, and how to work with photographers and celebrities.
- Written for all media-make up students this new edition of The Complete Make-up Artist will help you develop the skills needed to become a qualified, professional make-up artist.
- Endorsed by both Habia and VTCT, it covers all aspects of media make-up, from working in fashion and beauty to period and character make-up, and is fully updated with the latest national occupational standards.
- This new edition of The Makeup Artist Handbook offers even more illustrations to demonstrate techniques visually; fundamentals on topics such as beauty, time periods, black and white film; and up-to-date information on cutting-edge techniques like air brushing makeup for computer-generated movies, makeup effects, mold-making, lighting, and lots of information on how to work effectively in HD.
This Makeup Artist Workbook is for both professionals and those who just love makeup. The only book on the market that has gives you 7 different face charts to work with. Use this book to track your creative process and create a portfolio all your own. ** Each face featured in the Complete Edition also has their own solo book: Athena Edition Enid Edition Rhya Edition Luna Edition Sigga Edition Gaia Edition Thalia Edition
This book will guide and navigate the reader through all aspects of opening and running a successful home-based business as a makeup artist. Instead of focusing on just one aspect, makeup artistry or business, this book will walk them through the steps necessary to be a savvy businessperson and an artist qualified to service individuals with a special section about brides. Written for anyone who has the desire to control their destiny, dreams of being a makeup artist, or is just looking for a fun, second job, makeup artistry and beauty may be the answer.
Make-up, as we know it, has only been commercially available in the last 100 years, but applying decoration to the face and body may be one of the oldest global social practices. Lisa Eldridge, one of the world’s foremost make-up artists-with a very large and loyal public following of her own-has written the first real history of the subject. Face Paint will explore the reasons behind make-up’s use, the actual materials employed and manufactured through the ages, the icons that people emulate and how they achieved their effects, the impact on women’s lives and the present and future of make-up from high profile practitioners artists to cosmetic breakthroughs. Along with the glamorous trappings, this is also about women’s history and the ways in which we can understand their story through the prism of make-up.
Makeup Artist Appointment Book: 7 Columns Appointment List, Appointment Scheduling Book, Easy Appointment Book, Cute Unicorns
What better way to manage your schedule and increase your productivity? The right makeup artist appointment book makes it easy for you to keep you and your makeup business organized and on schedule. Whether you are freelancing or managing a salon, the appointment book is an integral part of every location.
Years of professional makeup styling is distilled into a gorgeous yet practical book on the art of makeup from one of the world’s best beauty-training institutes, the Academy of Freelance Makeup. In this updated second edition of the book, the team of top industry professionals offers additional expert advice, tips, insider secrets and instructions for specialist techniques for the novice or professional makeup artist. From creating period looks to using glitter and crystals to body-art and airbrushing techniques, the book is inspirational and informative.